Trans athletes who are born male are now allowed to compete in women’s sports in “Liberal USA”
The new gender ideology pushed by “liberal America” is no longer limited to anatomical strength or biological limitations. Psychology Today describes limiting it to male and female—a myth. But for most conservative Christians, it is a war against women.
Despite the pushback, a trans athlete could make it to the Tokyo Olympics in 2021. “Letting men compete as women simply if they change their name and take hormones is unfair,” says Martina Navratilova.
SCOTT NUGENT ON GENDER-AFFIRMING CARE.
The move is fuelled by extreme political correctness and diversity that has shaken gender roles. As a result, the blurring of sexes is so crazy that a trans actor refers to a gay, transgender penis as a “biologically female penis.”
To date, there are at least 86 gender labels. Young children are exposed to cartoons with gay comic characters that surged in the last decade. Biological males are now free to compete in women’s sports.
Why has gender fluidity become an exciting trend for most people?
America championed equality and diversity, with millions of lives lost during its foundation. The U.S. Constitution has caveats for religious and moral liberties.
In 2021, President Biden introduced the Equality Act that targets conservative Christian values. The move makes the Gaying of America come in a full circle.
Although liberals are happy, conservatives worry about America’s declining moral values.
In 2022, Emily Bridges and Lilly Chant, born male, won 1st and 2nd place in the Thundercrit cycle race in the U.K. The third place was a biological woman, tweeted Women’s Right Network.
List of openly trans women in sports who made history
- 2023, Tiffany Thomas, a transgender-identifying biological male, won first place at an amateur female cycling event in New York City.
- 2022, Lia Thomas, who was male at birth, took first place in the NCAA Women’s Swimming Championship. She is the first known transgender athlete to win a Division I national championship in any sport. [ESPN]
- 2022, Ricci Tres, a biological male, won first place over 13 years old Shiloh Catori, a female, and four other children in a skateboard competition. [DailyMail]
- 2020, Laurel Hubbard became the first openly transgender woman to compete in women’s sports at the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games, held in 2021. [VOA]
- 2019, Hannah Mouncey was born a male and a former Australian men’s handball player who transitioned to female. She was allowed to compete with women in the Australian Football League Women’s (AFLW).
- 2018, Canadian Rachel McKinnon won gold at the UCI Masters Track Cycling World Championship 2018 and the Masters Track Cycling World Championships in 2019. Born male, she is the first transgender to compete with women to win the world championship. [Cycling News]