Trans athletes who are born male are now allowed to compete in women’s sports in “Liberal USA”
The new gender ideology pushed by “liberal America” is no longer limited to anatomical strength or biological limitations. Psychology Today describes limiting it to male and female—a myth. But for most conservative Christians, it is a war against women.
Despite the pushback, a trans athlete could make it to the Tokyo Olympics in 2021. “Letting men compete as women simply if they change their name and take hormones is unfair,” says Martina Navratilova.
The move is fuelled by extreme political correctness and diversity that has shaken gender roles. As a result, the blurring of sexes is so crazy that a trans actor refers to a gay, transgender penis as a “biologically female penis.”
To date, there are at least 86 gender labels. Young children are exposed to cartoons with gay comic characters that surged in the last decade. Biological males are now free to compete in women’s sports.
Why has gender fluidity become an exciting trend for most people?
Although liberals are happy, conservatives worry about America’s declining moral values.
In 2022, Emily Bridges and Lilly Chant, born male, won 1st and 2nd place in the Thundercrit cycle race in the U.K. The third place was a biological woman, tweeted Women’s Rights Network.
List of trans women in sports who made history
- 2023: 50-year-old trans swimmer Melody Wiseheart, previously known as Nicholas Cepeda, participated in the Trojan Cup in Barrie, Ontario, competing against teenage girls. She also shared a makeshift tent locker room with girls as young as eight. [Toronto Times]
- 2023: Tiffany Thomas, a transgender-identifying biological male, won first place at an amateur female cycling event in New York City. [National Review]
- 2022: Lia Thomas, who was male at birth, took first place in the NCAA Women’s Swimming Championship. She is the first known transgender athlete to win a Division I national championship in any sport. [ESPN]
- 2022: Ricci Tres, a biological male, won first place over 13-year-old Shiloh Catori, a female, and four other children in a skateboard competition. [DailyMail]
- 2020: Laurel Hubbard became the first openly transgender woman to compete in women’s sports at the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games, in 2021. [VOA]
- 2019: Hannah Mouncey was born a male and a former Australian men’s handball player who transitioned to female. She was allowed to compete with women in the Australian Football League Women’s [Daily Mail]
- 2018: Canadian Rachel McKinnon won gold at the UCI Masters Track Cycling World Championship in 2018 and the Masters Track Cycling World Championships in 2019. Born male, she is the first transgender to compete with women to win the world championship. [Cycling News]