Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS): Staggering hatred for Trump and his supporters—from teachers to witches!
Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is the hatred of President Trump that’s so intense it impairs people’s judgment,” coined by CNN’s Fareed Zakaria. Anyone who supported Trump is to be canceled immediately, said journalist Bill O’Reilly.
During his re-election bid in 2020, more than 700 economists, including seven Nobel winners, urged US voters not to reelect President Donald Trump on Election Day.
Trump mocked, even before he ran for president, the first time
Even before the 2016 election, ‘Trump hatred’ spewed all over the media. As an ex-President, hatred continues. Left-Liberal-Democrats want to be impeached and don’t want him buried with honors, even though he’s still alive.
The list of Trump-haters includes Democrats, Far-left-liberals, teachers, Hollywood celebrities, and yes—witches.
National Prayer, National Asshole
Hollywood actor Alyssa Milano twitted, “Sunday is National Asshole Day,” making a pun at the President’s twit remembering the National Prayer Day.
Kathy Griffin beheads “Trump”
2017, Comedian Kathy Griffin, in a photoshoot, beheads a Trump paper mache head complete with fake blood. The gory message was clear—she hates the President and instead supports “Gore.”
Trump’s star on Hollywood Walk of Fame smashed, again
2018, Austin Clay, a 24-year-old white male, was booked on felony vandalism charges for smashing Donald Trump’s star, using an ax on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Hollywood celebrities cusses the President
In 2017, Madonna cursed Trump at the Women’s March. In the same year, Meryl Streep used the Golden Globes platform to criticize him, especially how Trump criticized a disabled reporter.
Likewise, Allysa Milano has been the poster child of anti-trump sentiment. In 2019, Robert De Niro dropped the f-bomb live on CNN.
Worse than Hitler
2020, “Trump is worse than Hitler,” Dr. Bandy Lee, MD, MDiv, a Yale-affiliated and forensic psychiatrist touted as a “mental health expert.” She’s been targeting Trump since 2016, according to The Blaze.
Man with ponytail stabs multiple times a Trump/Pence ad
2020, a PR Conservative group posted a video of a man who stepped out of the car and viciously stabbed a Trump/Pence campaign signage. The ad was erected at Juan Tabo, Albuquerque, New Mexico.
“I hope he dies”
A staff member to former President Obama deleted a tweet on Friday, suggesting that she hopes President Donald Trump dies after he announced that he tested positive for the novel coronavirus. [Newsweek]
Trump supporters “Republican voters die”
Melonie Hicks, Executive Director of the Pioneer City County Museum Texas, posted on her Facebook, “I hope every single one of you pieces of s**t that votes republican dies today.” [KTXS]
Teacher threatens student for having Trump flag
2020, A Colusa High School student was threatened for having a Trump flag on his bedroom. The chemistry teacher said, “You can sit up, remove the flag, or reposition your camera within the next 15 seconds or I’m kicking you out of class,” according to a CBS Sacramento report.
Woman punches a 12-year old for supporting Trump
Police in Boulder, Colorado, reported that a woman allegedly attacked a young boy riding his bike while carrying a pro-Trump sign. The woman approached the 12-year-old boy and then started to punch him “in the back of the head and the arms,” apparently for supporting Trump with his sign. [CBS Denver]
Trump supporters “threat”
Salon’s blog described Trump supporters as a ‘dangerous threat.’ If Biden wins, Trumpism will survive the election and continue to be an existential threat. Similarly, threatening letters reportedly were sent to Trump supporters in New Hampshire [WMUR-TV]
Trump supporters “maggots”
MSNBC’s Keith Olbermann said Trump SC appointee Amy Coney Barrett (and others) should be ‘prosecuted’ and ‘removed from our society.’ ACB is a conservative catholic who is anti-abortion. Olbermann referred to Trump’s supporters as “maggots.” [Fox News]
Trump supporters “eradicated”
CNN’s Reza Aslan tweeted all Trump supporters “must be eradicated from society” along with Trump. She also said the “MAGA hat is a KKK hood.” [The Federalist]
Trump supporters “should be hit”
Democrat Rep. Cynthia Johnson threatened Trump’s backers to be careful. “For those of you who are soldiers, you know how to do it… Make them pay.” She urged people to “be smart” and “hit them (Trump supporters) in the pocketbook.” [Click Detroit]
Trump voters: “White supremacist, country’s greatest threat”
In 2019, Jussie Smollett faked a hate crime incident in Chicago. Democrat senators quickly twisted support to the Black actor. BLM organizer, Prof. Melina Abdullah, referred to Smollett’s indictment in 2021, the result of “Police lie“
Democratic senators, notably Kamala Harris (D-California), wrote the Justice Department and letter claiming that attacks from white supremacist Trump voters were among this country’s greatest threats, said Tucker Carlson.
Trump supporters “get coronavirus”
2020, Marshall University in Huntington, West Virginia, took action against an assistant professor caught on video saying she wished supporters of the President would die before the election.
Trump supporters “cancelled”
- 2017, Jackie Evancho was bullied for singing at Trump’s inauguration as 45th POTUS. [People]
- 2018, Red Hen restaurant, Lexington, Virginia, kicked out former Trump secretary Sarah Huckabee citing “moral grounds.” She left politely. [TMZ]
- 2018, Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen was booted from a Mexican restaurant because she worked with Trump. [BBC]
- 2020, Massive “Jews for Trump” rally in NYC and pro-Trump Caravan attacked with rocks, eggs, and paint. [The Blaze]
- 2020, Twitter users called for actor Chris Pratt to be canceled in Twitter because of his conservative stand and is likely Republican. [Washington Times]
- 2020, Far-Left liberals called to boycott Goya Foods after its CEO Robert Unanue praised Mr. Trump at an event at the White House. He said Mr. Trump’s leadership was a “blessing” for Hispanic Americans. However, the boycott turned into a “buycott.” [BBC]
- 2020, anti-COVID vaccine and Trump supporter Dr. Simon Gold fired from her job, vilified by the media, and arrested for taking part in the Trump rally.
- 2020, Editor Nils Gilman called for the execution of journalist and former Trump adviser Michael Anton. Despite calls to renounce the “death threat,” Twitter did not remove the post. [Forward]
- 2020, Former Twitter CEO Dick Costolo suggested shooting Coinbase’s CEO Brian Armstrong for being apolitical, a “me-first capitalists” to be “shot in a revolution. [Twitter]
- 2020, Top Senator on the confirmation of Justice ACB, a conservative Catholic and pro-life advocate who is a Trump appointee, said her appointment was the “Darkest history of the Senate in its 231-year history” [Sen. Schumer on Twitter]
- 2021, Although Home Depot leans woke, black religious leaders and many left-liberals stormed Twitter and called to boycott them. Bernie Marcus, its co-founder criticized for suppporting Trump’s reelection, in his personal capacity.
- 2021, Clothing company Patagonia cut business ties with a Wyoming ski resort, Jackson Hole Mountain, after owner hosted a fundraiser for the House Freedom Caucus.
- 2021, actor Gina Carano of the “Mandalorian” fired by Disney after posting on social media that being a Republican in 2021 was similar to being Jewish during Nazi Germany. Her Hollywood agent dropped her, and Hasbro scrapped her “Star Wars” action figures.
Witches, warlocks hex Trump, his appointees, and supporters
- 2017, Thousands of witches cast spells on Trump. [Vox]
- 2018, Witches held consecutive rituals to hex Trump and Judge Kavanaugh. [BBC]
- 2020, Salem Witches cast spells to defeat Trump’s bid for reelection. [USA News]
- 2020, TikTok witches performed ‘voodoo spell and magic‘ during Halloween, so Trump does not win. They called for “magic resistance.” [Wired]
- 2020, An anti-Trump protester “Eats POTUS heart” while chanting Hindu goddess name. The act was clearly a demonic ritual. [Sputnik Video]
- 2020, Thousands of witches plot ‘Blue Wave’ on Halloween and All Souls’ Day so that Trump will not win in the election. [CBN]
- 2021. Witches hex Trump again, and his supporters after the alleged Capitol Insurrection blamed on Trump. [Teen Vogue]
- Singer Billie Eilish with 70 Million followers and known for her “dark music,” said Trump is the worst: “Vote the Orange Man Out.” [Billie Eilish, Variaty]
Blood against blood
- Mayra Gomez’s 21-year-old son told her, “You are no longer my mother because you are voting for Trump… the damage is done.” [Reuters]
- Gayle McCormick, a 77-year-old Democratic voter, said that she separated from her 81-year-old husband after he voted for Trump in 2016. [Reuters]
- Jacqueline Hammond, a 47-year-old North Carolina resident, said that she no longer speaks to her Trump-supporting mother. [The Blaze]
- Sarah Guth, 39, cut ties with Trump-supporting friends. She could not reconcile herself to their support for issues such as separating immigrant children from parents. [Reuters]
- Jacquelyn Hammond, 47, a bartender in Asheville, North Carolina, no longer speaks to her Trump-supporting mother, Carol. Reconciliation would be difficult, even if Trump loses. [Reuters]
- Democratic voter Rosanna Guadagno, 49, said her brother disowned her after refusing to support Trump and later failed to tell her their mother had died. [DailyMail]
Teachers instill “Trump hatred”
- 12 Years old students spoke up for Trump in class. The teacher asks why the boy supports a “racist and pedophile” [Blaze]
- 13 years old student was “lectured by his teacher” how racist trump is in his immigration policy. The boy supports trump. [Northwest]
- A sixth-grade teacher in Seattle scolded a 10-year-old student and briefly kicked him out of his virtual classroom because the boy said he admires President Trump. [Fox News]
- Toms River High School North student kicked out of chemistry class and chastised for having a Trump campaign flag visible on his wall during remote-learning. [New Jersey]
- Northern California high school teacher threatened to kick a student out of a virtual class if he didn’t remove a ‘Trump 2020’ flag from camera view. [KRDO]
- Michigan leftist high school teacher ripped a “Women for Trump” pin off of a young student’s shirt. [Gateway Pundit]
Nearly $15 million total of tax payer’s money was spent on an impeachment.
Post-Trump hatred: Companies canceling ‘Trump supporters’ after he lost
- 2020, Bed Bath and Beyond and Kohl’s dropped MYPILLOW because its CEO Mike Lindell continues to claim fraud on the election. [Patriot’s Gazette]
- 2020, Calls for boycott of a food store in Oakdale after owner Jose Colon, an immigrant, offered Trump supporters a 20% discount on their purchases. He also offered free food for responders, police, and seniors. [Fresh Food]
- 2021, Tucker Carlson exposed Bank of America scanned pro-Trump customer transactions and gave their details to the FBI without consent. Lawyers pointed to a legal problem with privacy issues. [Fox]
- 2021, Sephora cuts ties with conservative Christian influencer Amanda Ensing. The company says her views Are ‘not aligned’ with the company. [Faithwire]
- 2021, When Trump lost, Big Tech canceled Trump with the “insurrection narrative.” Amazon, Google, Apple, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, Reddit deactivated Trump’s account. [Time]
- 2021, Posts of celebrities or pundits who propagate election fraud, labeled as “dangerous misinformation” by social media platforms, who tried to rein in these claims. [AP News]
- 2021, Screen Actors Guild-TV and Radio Artists disciplinary committee want to revoke Trump’s membership. He’s been a member for 30 years. Trump quit ahead and said, “Who cares!” [BBC]
- 2021, Disney+ fires Mandalorian actor Gina Carano for her views. One of her posts said ‘racist neighbors’ first mobbed the Jews, then the Nazis. That’s no different with the left harassing Trump supporters. Her talent agency also dropped her. [Ian Cheong]
Cancellling Trump continues, even as an ex-President
- In the midst of trying to reopen the economy amidst the pandemic, Democrats put their energy for a second impeachment, even after Trump’s office ended. [NPR]
- House Democrats introduced the “HR484 – No Glory for Hate Act” to ban “twice impeached” U.S. presidents from burial in Arlington National Cemetery. The move at present only applies to former President Donald Trump. [Washington Examiner]
- 2021 February, Google’s YouTube took down Trump’s video interview with Newsmask for violating its “election integrity policy.” The ex-President claimed he won the election; that machines deleted 2.7 million votes for him. [PM]
- 2021 February, Democrats target Hyatt Hotel in Florida. The hotel hosted CPAC, an annual conservative convention where Trump’s speech was the event’s highlight. [Fox]
- 2021, Harvard University students and alumni are circulating a petition to revoke the degrees of Trump supporters and aides who went to Harvard. [Patriot Gazette]
Psychiatrists weigh in on Trumpism
- Jay J. Van Bavel, psychology and neural science professor at New York University, said, “Trump has been one of the most polarizing figures in American history.” [Reuters]
- Anti-Trump media published a blog on 37 psychiatrists and mental health experts doubling down Donald Trump’s mental illness. [NY Times]
- Psychologist Jordan Peterson said Trump is an anomaly. He is idiosyncratic, noisy, and bombastic. A provocateur and disagreeable but gives credits for his policies.
- There is a connection between Donald Trump’s behavior and pathological narcissism [Psychology Today]
Donald Trump’s behavior and pathological narcissism.