CSULA labels conservative speaker offensive because his topic “Diversity Becomes A Problem “offends liberal students
A group of California State University Los Angeles (CSULA) students decided to bring in conservative speaker Ben Shapiro to discuss diversity. They were faced with an angry mob of students and professors — and received no support from university officials.
These students’ first amendment rights were violated because of their conservative opinions.
American Universities are filled with angry neo-Marxists
Teachers and professors teach a dangerous liberal ideology to students, says clinical psychologist Jordan Peterson. In the campus of CSULA, students became violent to prevent Ben Shapiro from speaking:
- Some activists tore down flyers promoting the (free) speech.
- Others threatened violence if the speech went forward.
- One professor challenged the student organizer to a fight.
- Far-left students labeled Shapiro “Racist, Fascist, Homophobe.”
- Protesters threatened violence and disruption.
- A mob of angry students and professors barricaded the entrance to the auditorium, shouting “No violence.” Someone even turned on the “Fire Alarm” and shut the light off.
Shapiro’s topic, “When diversity becomes a problem.”
Ben Shapiro’s topics range from why limited government is essential; individual freedom, traditional values, and free enterprise. Using data, Shapiro explains why diversity becomes a problem, especially when it begins to impinge on individual rights.
- Certain values are better than other values.
- Fundamental values are not equal.
- Fairness of outcome is designed to abolish responsibility.
- Left-Liberals wants to blame the (government) system; Right-Conservatives says we must be responsible for our actions.