Gender pronouns, a new war against conservatives ushers in with the Biden-Harris Gender Equality Act
A culture war
Militant LGBTQ is on the rise policing those who refuse to be “respectful” of their preferred pronouns. If you disagree with their science, you’re a bigot. On the other fence is biology, which, if used to digress, may even cause losing one’s job.
For psychologist Jordan Peterson, the nonsensical gender pronouns should not be compelled by law. It is not only anti-democracy but stokes a transgender craze that has already led to gender mutilation of minors. “They’re a demonic force,” he said.
Empowering young Americans
The intolerance may have begun decades ago, but all hell broke loose when the Gender Equality Act of 2021 weaponized gay rights enforced in schools and establishments.
Schools implement the use of preferred gender pronouns
Since 2015, American public schools have welcomed gay curriculums and LGBTQ books for kids. In some schools, a boy could use the girl’s bathroom or locker.
There are school administrators who prohibit Christian prayers inside their school, ban Christmas because it’s a religious activity, and encourage kids to join Satan Clubs while prohibiting Christian children’s books to avoid offending the group Drag Queens Story Hour.
Examples of how militant LGBTQ punishes “anti-gender pronouns”
- 2023: Janet Roberson expressed concerns about the sexual education curriculum at a Bencia School District meeting. She was criticized by local papers and fired from her job after voicing her concern. [Fox]
- 2023: Travis Lohr from Kellog High School in Idaho was barred from graduation after saying, “Boys are boys and girls are girls; there is no in-between,” during graduation rehearsal. Lohr’s job offer was also rescinded after the incident.
- 2022: In Fairfax County School District in Virginia, students who refuse to use someone’s preferred gender pronoun could face suspension. [FRC]
- 2022: One of three students, a 13-year-old boy at Kiel Middle School, was charged with sexual harassment for not using proper pronouns. [Fox 11]
- 2019: Christian Dr. David Mackereth was fired for refusing to use “trans” gender pronouns.
- 2019: Wisconsin’s Appleton school board member, Rev. Alvin Dupree, expressed his Christian faith at a graduation ceremony. Atheist students were outraged, and the Freedom From Religion Foundation sought a legal remedy against him.
- 2018, Peter Vlaming was fired from his job as a French-language teacher in a Virginia school district because he refused to refer to a transgender student by the student’s preferred pronouns.
- In nearly all school districts in the USA, “sexual harassment” includes harassment based on one’s perceived sex identity, gender expression, and the status of being transgender. [CGN Training]
The outcomes of gender law being disputed
- Bills push for gender pronouns: Gender diversity forces everyone to use fluid or non-binary gender pronouns like “they” or “theybies.” The Canadian bill, Bill C-16, allows the replacement of “he or she” with “zie, zieself, zimself, or zirself.” Gender classification should be expanded.
- All-Gender Bathrooms: Males can use a female bathroom and vice versa if they feel like it. A male sex offender can pretend to be gay and use the girl’s bathroom. The law protects them from exercising their choice of a public restroom.
- Gender labels: LGTB should be LGTBQ actually to mean LGBTTTQQIAA. The redefinition of sexes confuses everyone into believing that there are more than two sexes.
- Junk he & she: The University of Tennessee is urging incoming students and teachers to junk references to “he,” “she,” and “them” in favor of gender-neutral “ze” and “xe.” UT wanted to ensure it was not singling out transgender or non-binary students. [Washington Examiner]
- Biological boys compete in all-girls sports: A born male who claims to be a female person can now compete with biologically born girls in school – and they actually win. Basic science is rejected in lieu of “gender ideologies.”
- Laws passed to redefine sex roles: Liberal Democrats want to ruin the definition of sex. They are empowered, and anyone who disagrees can be liable for a criminal offense. [Heritage]