A Polarized Nation; Liberals Dominate America and Clashes with Conservatives
In 2016, Trump, who ran for President at that time, heavily criticized democrat-liberals. He polarized the nation, and as a result, his supporters were mobbed with eggs and bottles by protesters from the left, reports NBC News.
2017, Conservatives in State University “not welcomed” by leftist students
An organization steeped in socialism at California State University targeted a newly formed student organization, Turning Point USA (TPUSA). Leftists students labeled it a “white supremacist group,” established in 2012.
One of TPUSA’s projects is the “Professor Watchlist.” It lists academic staff who discriminate against conservative students, promotes anti-American values, and advance leftist propaganda in the classroom.
2018, Academic audit suggests internet search favors liberal outlets
In 2018, an academic audit suggests internet search favors liberal outlets. The Columbian Journalism Review published a study that showed only 20 left-leaning news sources account for more than half of impressions.
The top three sources often led to CNN, The New York Times, and The Washington Post. While the rest of the newsworthy but conservative outlets ranks least. [Read full abstract]
2019, “Big Tech” Agenda
In 2019, Matthew Peterson, Claremont Institute VP exposed the one-sided agenda of “Big Tech.” He poses the strong possibility that “…social media platforms routinely soft-ban or outright remove influencers with unapproved opinions.“
Google censoring conservative politics
Veritas leaked document from Google
2020, Liberal Double Standard
In the same year, abortion clinics were essentials, but church gatherings non-essential. The rest of contentious liberal ideologies like same-sex marriage, neo-feminism, and pernicious promotion of gender diversity are unopposed, said Matt Walsh.
2021, Big Tech Kills Parler in One Day
After declaring Biden 46th President-elect in 2021, five major conservative figures Atty. Powell, Gen. Flynn, Dr. Watkins, former Mayor Giuliani, and Trump were suspended from social media, accused of spreading dangerous misinformation on January 8, 2021.
The next day, Amazon (AWS) canceled and deplatformed Parler’s hosting services without notice, says Parler CEO John Matze in this YouTube interview. On the same day, the app could no longer work on iPhone, after Apple pulled the plug.
2021, Study confirms university bias
In 2021, a new study conducted by professor Eric Kaufmann, University of London, found ‘conservative professors and students’ are “guaranteed” to face discrimination.
The research also shows a third of conservative academics was threatened with some form of discipline for expressing their views, the Washington Free Beacon reported.
Conservatives canceled by Big Tech on January 2021, as President Biden takes office
- PragerU, an academic conservative outlet, has been “exposing” left-liberal agendas. The group claims Google, YouTube, and Twitter are trying to silence them.
- QAnon conspiracy is about a war on elite Satan-worshipers and pedophiles in government and media. Twitter suspended 70,000 accounts linked to QAnon and Facebook removed hundreds of QAnon-related groups. Ironically, witches and abortion groups weren’t taken down.
- Behold Israel’s Amir Tsarfati claims in this video he lost thousands of followers on January 8, 2021.
- Trump’s Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and other social media platforms were suspended for misinformation and encouraging violence on January 8, 2021. He was still a sitting president at that time.
- Pro-Trump commentator Steve Cioccolanti claims he lost 3000 Twitter followers within hours on January 8, 2021.
- Newsmax editor Dr. David Samadi said, “I’ve lost 4,000 followers” on January 8, 2021.
- Twitter suspends pro-Trump conservative commentators Michelle Malkin, Gateway Pundit, Right Side Broadcasting Network Accounts on January 20, 2021.
- Author and journalist Mollie Hemingway lost 48,000 followers on Twitter. The Federalist, which she co-founded, lost 18,000 followers in the week of January 8, 2021.
- Journalist Tucker Carlson, a known critic of BIG TECH, lost 86,000 followers on Twitter. Daily Caller, which he co-founded, lost about 30,000 followers in the week of January 8, 2021.
- Outspoken conservatives James Woods lost 15,000, and actress Kirstie Alley lost 9,000 followers in one day.
- Critical of democrat-liberals, Rep. Matt Gaetz lost about 60,000 followers on January 8, 2021
List of Left-Leaning Media in the USA
The list of disturbing far-left media bias is too crowded not to miss. Conservative sources are reportedly underrepresented in search engines if not removed for being dangerous or misleading — according to “liberal fact-checkers.”
New York Times
The Daily Beast
The New Yorker
The Washington Post