A Polarized Nation: Liberals dominate America and clashes with conservatives with increasing intensity since 2015
2022, Twitter suspends (again) conservative commentator
Twitter suspended TPUSA founder Charlie Kirk. He is a conservative pro-life who promotes traditional marriage and moral values. He stated that a biological man who identifies as a transgender woman was a man.
2021, Big Tech Kills Parler in One Day
After declaring Biden the 46th President-elect in 2021, five major conservative figures Atty. Powell, Gen. Flynn, Dr. Watkins, former Mayor Giuliani, and Trump were suspended from social media, accused of spreading dangerous misinformation on January 8, 2021.
The next day, Amazon (AWS) canceled and deplatformed Parler’s hosting services without notice, says Parler CEO John Matze in this YouTube interview. On the same day, the app could no longer work on iPhone, after Apple pulled the plug.
2021, Study confirms university bias
In 2021, a new study conducted by professor Eric Kaufmann, University of London, found that ‘conservative professors and students’ are “guaranteed” to face discrimination.
The research also shows a third of conservative academics was threatened with some form of discipline for expressing their views, the Washington Free Beacon reported.
2021, Woke University professors on Limbaugh
Rush Limbaugh, forever criticized for his gay slur, was a prominent conservative commentator for decades. He died months after Trump honored him with the Medal of Freedom, the nation’s highest civilian honor.
Upon his death on February 17, 2021, woke University Professors Sarah Parcak hoped Limbaugh suffered death, “a terrible piece of scum,” she said.
Others like Yale professor Scott Shapiro said, “… euphoria,” and Lora Burnett tweeted, “Burn in hell.” Another liberal professor for Gender and women’s studies, Dr. Sami Schalk, tweeted “welp.” [Dailywire]
2021, YouTube shuts down pro-life videos
Being removed from YouTube meant losing more than 300,000 followers of the conservative pro-life and pro-marriage organization. Life Site News moved to Rumble.
2021, Big-Tech Amazon, Apple cancels books
As reported by the Daily Wire, “Amazon has ramped up its censorship on conservative views in recent weeks.” Apple, Amazon has been removing books authored by mostly conservative and Christian authors.
2021, Project Veritas founder canceled on Twitter
Twitter accused conservative journalist James O’Keefe, on April 15, 2021, of “operating fake accounts.” O’Keefe, for years, has been embroiled in controversial news videos.
These include New Jersey Teachers’ Union, purported Medicaid fraud, border crossing, CNN undercover video, and a failed attempt to sting Washington Post for its left-leaning political bias.
2021, Conservatives canceled by “Big Tech” after Trump ends term
Conservatives companies were apparently canceled by America’s “Big Tech” for their association and support for Republican-Conservative President Donald Trump. The series of “cancellations” happened as Democrat-Liberal President Joe Biden took office.
- PragerU, an academic conservative outlet, has been “exposing” left-liberal agendas. The group claims Google, YouTube, and Twitter are trying to silence them.
- QAnon conspiracy is about a war on elite Satan-worshipers and pedophiles in government and media. Twitter suspended 70,000 accounts linked to QAnon and Facebook removed hundreds of QAnon-related groups. Ironically, witches and abortion groups weren’t taken down.
- Behold Israel’s Amir Tsarfati claims in this video he lost thousands of followers on January 8, 2021.
- Trump’s Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and other social media platforms were suspended for misinformation and encouraging violence on January 8, 2021. He was still a sitting president at that time.
- Pro-Trump commentator Steve Cioccolanti claims he lost 3000 Twitter followers within hours on January 8, 2021.
- Newsmax editor Dr. David Samadi said, “I’ve lost 4,000 followers” on January 8, 2021.
- Twitter suspends pro-Trump conservative commentators Michelle Malkin, Gateway Pundit, Right Side Broadcasting Network Accounts on January 20, 2021.
- Author and journalist Mollie Hemingway lost 48,000 followers on Twitter. The Federalist, which she co-founded, lost 18,000 followers in the week of January 8, 2021.
- Journalist Tucker Carlson, a known critic of BIG TECH, lost 86,000 followers on Twitter. Daily Caller, which he co-founded, lost about 30,000 followers in the week of January 8, 2021.
- Outspoken conservatives James Woods lost 15,000, and actress Kirstie Alley lost 9,000 followers in one day.
- Critical of democrat-liberals, Rep. Matt Gaetz lost about 60,000 followers on January 8, 2021
2020, Liberal Double Standard on BLM
In the same year, abortion clinics were essential, but church gatherings were non-essential. The rest of the contentious liberal ideologies like same-sex marriage, neo-feminism, and pernicious promotion of gender diversity are unopposed, said Matt Walsh.
2019, “Big Tech” Agenda
In 2019, Matthew Peterson, Claremont Institute VP exposed the one-sided agenda of “Big Tech.” He poses the strong possibility that “…social media platforms routinely soft-ban or outright remove influencers with unapproved opinions.“
2019, Google censoring conservative politics
2019, Boston refused Christian flag on City Hall
Camp Constitution organized an event at Boston City Hall to celebrate the Christian community’s contributions to the city and the commonwealth of Massachusetts. The city denied their permit to raise a Christian flag on the plaza flagpoles during the celebration.
Camp director Harold Shurtleff filed suit raising Establishment Clause, Free Speech, and Equal Protection claims. In 2022, the SCOTUS ruled Boston violated free speech rights by refusing to fly the flag with the image of a cross at City Hall.
2019, Veritas leaked document from Google
2018, Academic audit suggests internet search favors liberal outlets
In 2018, an academic audit suggests internet search favors liberal outlets. The Columbian Journalism Review published a study that showed only 20 left-leaning news sources account for more than half of impressions.
The top three sources are often led to CNN, The New York Times, and The Washington Post. While the rest of the newsworthy but conservative outlets rank least. [Read full abstract]
2017, Conservatives in State University “not welcomed” by leftist students
An organization steeped in socialism at California State University targeted a newly formed student organization, Turning Point USA (TPUSA). Leftist students labeled it a “white supremacist group,” established in 2012.
One of TPUSA’s projects is the “Professor Watchlist.” It lists academic staff who discriminate against conservative students, promote anti-American values, and advance leftist propaganda in the classroom.
2016, Trump and his supporters
In 2016, Trump, who ran for President, was heavily criticized by liberals who were mostly democrats. He polarized the nation, and as a result, his supporters were mobbed with eggs and bottles by protesters from the left, reports.
The hatred towards him stemmed from his conservative values, although it is disputed because of his previous divorce and rhetoric.