Candice Owens believes the Democratic Party pushes the issue of racism in America to curry favor within the black community. She also claims that racially motivated “police brutality is a myth.”
In this video, Candace Owens claims these are attempts to make the election all about race. Mainstream media hates what she’s saying, and Candace was banned on Twitter and recently suspended by GoFundMe for refusing to make a hero out of George Floyd.
Black Lives Matter uses police brutality and reparation as leverage. However, a widely touted study found no evidence of racism in police shootings. Statistics that media uses is full of errors, the reason the influential journal retracted it.
Systemic racism is a ‘big lie,’ and ‘white guilt’ is allowing people to ‘act like toddlers’
In a recent interview with Ben Shapiro, Candace said that a systemic feeling of “white guilt” in the United States is much more detrimental to black Americans than racism, and especially “systemic racism.”
The assumption of “systemic racism” is stopping black people from succeeding in the USA. Candace said it’s meritless, and the “white guilt” is at least partly responsible for injustices done to black people in the past. “It’s keeping black Americans from maturing,” she said.
The assumption of “systemic racism” is stopping black people from succeeding.
The best place to be black is in America
Black Harvard Professor Orlando Patterson said, “America, while still flawed in its race relations… is now the least racist white-majority society in the world.”
- There are seventeen black celebrations in America.
- Interracial marriage was illegal in 16 states until 1967. Today, blacks and whites’ intermarriage are celebrated openly.
- America has black professors, doctors, policemen, and in every public position.
- In 2008, a black US President elected twice. There are black senators, lawmakers, and judges.
- African-Americans even have their own black anthem. They also have an exclusive “black-only clubs.”
- Special scholarship just for blacks and “black studies‘ taught in universities.
- All people of color in America have access to hospital care, education, and financial assistance.
- Companies like Google acted on collectivism to better preferential treatment among black women and ensure diversity.
University creates racism
Psychologist Jordan Peterson warns neo-Marxist professors are widespread in colleges who discriminate against conservatives views. They indoctrinate students with racial narratives as if we still live in the 1960s.
For example, the San Francisco Board of Education recently declared that “merit” is “an inherently racist construct designed and centered on white supremacist framing… our world based on implied beliefs that privilege whiteness.”
Media creates racism
Former Democrat Professor of political science and law, Carol Swain, admits, “There’s only racism when the media creates a race problem.” Popular media appears to push these narratives. Here are examples:
CNN, MSNBC, Google, Twitter, accused of media manipulation
CNN has been synonymous with fake news after POTUS Trump used it to label them. During the BLM riot, these media outlets accused of pushing the racial narrative, as Candice Owens pointed out.
ABC, Atlantic, Guardian, Vox, and social media giants Twitter and YouTube criticized for their media bias. Recently, MSNBC Ariana Pekary admitted how her previous cable news divides people with identity politics.