Systemic Racism blamed on decades of inequality, unequal opportunity, discrimination, white privilege, and police brutality—a myth, says Candace Owens
Black conservative Candace Owens said in this video, “The whole concept of racialized police brutality is a myth. All you have to do is sit down and do basic mathematics to discover that the entire narrative that we have been told is a lie.”
At the height of the riots, Candace said in her Facebook post, “We allow our Black youth to be programmed by Satanic media that tells them they will never be anything…, MIGHT AS WELL lead lives of anger, crime…“
Mainstream media propaganda is manipulating minds
Prominent Black educators like Dr. Carol Swain and Dr. Thomas Sowell agrees racism in America is directed to something more sinister. MSM propaganda is manipulating our minds, claims the Out of Shadow documentary.
Critical race theory condemned by Black MP
UK’s Equalities Minister Kemi Badenoch condemned BLM and the Critical Race Theory. An ideology that sees blackness as victimhood and whiteness as oppression.
“We don’t want to see teachers teach white pupils about white privilege and inherited racial guilt,” she said at the House of Commons 2020.
Continuing prejudice for Blacks. Most police see a Black man as troublemakers, a suspect, or someone likely on probation. Crime statistics explain that. Blacks get stopped 10-times more, arrested 26-times more, and killed at 5-times the rate of others.
Black privilege in America today
In July 2020, Bob Kosto, a county firefighter, was fired after his racially insensitive and violent social media posts. He said Black Privilege is the “ability to break every law in the country and remain the victim.”
Black slavery and racism was a terrible past in America. Since the 1960s, a lot has changed. Today, Blacks have more privileges than Asians or any other minorities.
- Blacks have equal and “protected rights,” guaranteed by the US Constitution.
- Their role in history is celebrated in history books and taught in school.
- There are black professors, doctors, policemen, lawmakers, and sports superstars.
- Blacks have lead roles in many Hollywood movies, and Black singers reign supreme.
- A Black President was elected twice, which was unimaginable five decades ago.
- There are exclusive “Black only” entertainment clubs and social clubs.
- American blacks are the freest and most prosperous in the world, said Dr. Baucham.
- Blacks have their own “Black National Anthem,” played at NFL.
- They have an exclusive ‘Miss Black America pageant’ contest.
- Critical Race Theory (CRT) is pushed in schools to show “whiteness” by itself is racism.
- There are 18 Black holidays including Juneteenth (July 19) that became a holiday. It’s first Federal Holiday declared in 40 years last June 17, 2021. It commemorates the end of slavery in 1866.
Data on Police Brutality
Recent data show officers who encounter violent suspects (from any racial group) have a greater chance of being shot, regardless of race. According to a WSJ report, research by Harvard economist Roland Fryer Jr. found no evidence of racial discrimination in shootings.
- In 2015, about 36% of violent crimes were committed by Blacks, despite representing only 15% of the total population.
- In 2018, Blacks made up 53% of known homicide offenders in the U.S. [PNAS 2019]
- In 2018, Blacks committed 60% of robberies in the USA, though they now represent only 13% of the population. [PNAS 2019]
- Blacks are more likely to kill cops than being killed by cops, according to 2015 data. [FBI data]
- In 2019, 14 unarmed blacks were fatally shot, while police killed 25 unarmed whites. The 14 blacks killed represents a low 0.2% out of the 7,300 black homicide in 2019, a few months before the Floyd death. [USA Today]
- Police shooting occurs more with Blacks because they commit more than 50 percent of robberies, murder, and assault in the USA. [PragerU]
no evidence of racial discrimination in shootings
Data on Black-on-Black violence
Violence among Black-on-Black exposes Black belligerence and recidivism. There are many law-abiding and peaceful Black citizens, but most lawbreakers arrested blame it on “systemic racism,” rather than acknowledging the need to be law-abiding.
- On average, more than 5,000 Blacks are killed by other Blacks yearly. [Daily Wire]
- At least 90% of “Black homicide” are killed by “other Blacks.” [The Root]
- In Chicago, 80% of known murder suspects in 2015 were Black. [NY Post]
- Over 72% of Blacks were born out of wedlock, resulting in more impoverished families, making it more difficult for them to finish college and find good jobs. [Politifact]
- Black men have higher rates of recidivism than other ethnic minorities. [AAAS]
Bottom line, leftists want to keep racism alive using the “Race Card”
Mainstream media (MSM) perpetuate racism. For example, MSNBC guest host Tiffany Cross said, “If you are not a person of color, and millions of people of color…are saying a thing or person is racist, it’s really not your place to say it isn’t.” That’s using the “Black Race Card.”
As racism recedes to near insignificance as an impediment to success, those who profit from the belief in and perception of “systemic” racism must necessarily invent “new,” “newer,” and “newest” ways of describing it, tweets Larry Elder.
Candace Owens explains why the Left continually invokes racism instead of doing something truly positive to help the Black community.