Data show 89% of liberals, who are atheist, identify as Democrat, and how that affects politics & religion
While party affiliation between liberals and conservatives remains almost in equilibrium, atheism doubled among Generation Z, according to Barna Research.
Most contentious policies Liberal-Democrats push
- 92% Support climate change initiatives.
- 94% Agree abortion should be legalized in most cases.
- 97% Say homosexual practice should be accepted.
67% of Millennial who are atheist also lean Democrat
Trend among atheist-immigrants according to Pew research
- Only 10% of US immigrants are atheists.
- Only 13% of American-born (second-generation immigrants) become atheists themselves.
- A high 77% of third-generation immigrants become liberal-atheists, who will likely identify as Democrats.
Demonic practices against Conservative-Republicans
In 2018, about 1.5 million people said they practice Wicca or paganism, according to the Catholic News Agency. Hexing (demonic curse or voodoo) is widespread, says ex-Satanist John Ramirez. He was a warlock in “witch-infested” New York,” Ramirez said.
In 2021, hate crime spiked among Asians in New York. Unsuspecting Asians were pushed onto the rail track, which a former occultist said was “demonic influence.”
Examples of dark magic used in politics:
- Witches cast spells on the Conservative-Republican President so he can be removed from office.
- New York witches placed hex (curse) on Trump’s Supreme Court appointee Brett Kavanaugh, reports BBC News. Likewise, opposition high on Justice Amy Barrett because of her pro-life and ambivalent position on climate change. They are both Catholics.
- Black Lives Matter (BLM Quotes) founder admits calling on to the dead’s spirit and performing black arts, the News Week reported. The group’s goal is ‘to get Trump out,’ reported Washington Examiner. Although the Democratic establishment adopted a resolution supporting BLM, the group said they were non-partisan, The Guardian reported.
Mental anxiety among liberals
Interestingly, “white liberals” are significantly more likely to be diagnosed with a mental health condition, according to research.
1/n Two interesting findings thus far from my analysis of Pew’s March 2020 COVID-19 survey. First, white (and especially ‘very’) liberals are far more likely than all other ideological-racial subgroups to report being diagnosed with a mental health condition. pic.twitter.com/RynS9lk0jR— Zach Goldberg (@ZachG932) April 11, 2020
What it means politically for America
Although Conservatives continue to outnumber Liberals, Democrats kept recent gains, according to a Gallup survey. A ‘Liberal-Democrat’ in the White House who pushes for equality using the language of “political tolerance” will likely boost atheism in the country.
Christians are often Conservatives. Since the gilded age, they have been portrayed by Liberal-Democrats as social Darwinist, elitists, white supremacists, and capitalists. Republican leaders are blamed for causing the poor to get poorer because they enrich themselves through capitalism. [Difference of Democrats and Republicans]
What it means for Christian conservatives
Americans who believe in God sharply declined since 1999. Given that majority of atheists and agnostics are Democrats, lawmakers who are atheists may run in high numbers as well.
This means Christian persecution in the USA will likely increase because laws are created to protect certain rights, such as abortion and the Equality Act, that most Christian-Conservatives do not support.
Church attendance in the USA steadily declining since 2009
Christians going to church decreased to almost 50% while Catholic attendance is down by 24%. As seen in the recent election, anti-conservative sentiments are strong.
The bottom line, political and religious landscape in America radically shifted since ‘Trumpism’
America’s great divide happened with Trumpism; Democrats vowed to remove him by all means. When Biden took over, he reversed Trump’s policies. Biden also said he’d make abortion ‘Law of the Land’ if the supreme court overturns Roe v. Wade.